German producer Satin Jackets has released a brand new single this week called ‘Never Enough’ which has him enlisting the vocal services of US singer/songwriter Niya Wells, and when I heard that this new track was coming our way, I hit SJ up to see if he’d been keen to do an exclusive HUMP DAY MIX for us, and he was more than happy to oblige.
1. Else Born – This Time Remember
2. Kraak & Smaak feat Mooka Kates – So Clear
3. Mateo Roksandic feat. Demmy Sober – Me & You (Basement Love Remix)
4. DJ Steef – Primitif
5. Blank&Jones feat Mike Francis – So Eivissa (RunSQ Remix)
6. Satin Jackets feat. Niya Wells – Never Enough (Cassara Remix)
7. Jean Tonique feat. Dirty Radio – Lit Up
8. Les Loups – Fuhl’s Gold
9. Pioneerball – Deltaplane
10. Cabinett – Blue Rondo
11. Freiboitar – Harlem Streets
12. Heion feat. Alena – In The Moment
When you’ve finished grooving to the mix, you can keep your body moving to Satin Jackets’ new single ‘Never Enough’ just below. He also has a few shows coming up, one this week on January 19 in Toronto, Canada, followed by Bangkok in Thailand on February 5th – more details and ticketing info can be found here
‘Never Know’ is out now through Eskimo Recordings.