I generally struggle to choose anything – pizza type, shoes, is it worth taking an umbrella – so selecting only ten favourite albums from 2015 has been tough.
I’ve chosen the following because they’ve made me stop and listen in a world that’s forever becoming more rushed and busy. I wish I could mention all the albums that inspire me, but we’d be here until the end of time for that.
So without further adieu, here are my Top Albums of 2015.
1. Sufjan Stevens – Carrie & Lowell
2. Hiatus Kaiyote – Choose Your Weapon
3. Thundercat – Where The Giants Roam
4. Kamasi Washington – The Epic
5. Alison Wonderland – Run
6. FKA twigs – M3LL155X
7. Kendrick Lamar – To Pimp A Butterfly
8. Disclosure – Caracal
9. cln – Found
10. Tame Impala – Currents