Jumping into the HUMP DAY MIX seat this week is UK producer James Hurr who is giving us a collection of tracks that he says have been doing some serious dance floor damage in his DJ sets over the last 12 months!
James Hurr has just released a new single this week called ‘Vibe Like That’ (via Perfect Havoc) which has him working with Simon Field and Georgia Meek – you can hear that track in today’s mix but I’ve also put that one below to give it a little solo-spotlight.
Let’s go do some damage!
“Kicking things off with my naughties reboot with ESSEL, this mix brings together a selection of my biggest productions and collaborations from the last 12 months supported by the likes of Martin Garrix, Don Diablo, Tiesto and Diplo. I’ve included my upcoming releases with the incredible Camden Cox and I Jah and the mix concludes with some exclusive bootlegs that are doing some serious dance floor damage in my sets.” ~ James Hurr
1. Essel, James Hurr – Hit ‘Em Up Style (Oops!)
2. James Hurr, Anton Powers, Tasty Lopez – That’s It
3. James Hurr, I Jah – Scream
4. Mark Knight, Todd Terry, James Hurr (feat. Darryl James, David Anthony) – Make You Happy
5. Essel – John Lennon
6. James Hurr, Camden Cox – Deja Vu
7. James Hurr, Simon Field, Georgia Meek – Vibe Like That
8. Karsten Sollars, 2CD – Chatterbox
9. Leftwing:Kody, James Hurr, I Jah – Music Is The Medication
10. Fletcher Kerr, 2CD – Don’t Stop
11. Jacq & Dani CW – El Burro
12. Skream – Attention Deficit Track (James Hurr Re-rub)
13. Modjo – Lady (James Hurr Re-rub)