Stepping into the HUMP DAY MIX seat this week is a duo out of Chicago who go by the name Gilligan Moss, and they have curated a very nice selection of indie-dance music that is sure to put a little heat in your day as you cruise through those mid-week blues.
“There’s a lot of patience required for fire building, and no two burn the same. Some burn hot and some burn slow. We put this mix together to try to help light a fire to listeners, whether at work or in lockdown, or somewhere else entirely. We’ve snuck in a couple tunes from our forthcoming record, so keep your ears open.” – Gilligan Moss
They gave us a new single recently called ‘Slow Down’ which we’ve put below for a little one-on-one time, but it will be seen on their forthcoming self-titled debut album which is set to hit the shelves in April 9 via Foreign Family Collective.
1. Gilligan Moss – Ultraparadíso (Campfire Edit)
2. Shakarchi & Straneus – Marcy Son What
3. Moff & Tarkin – Take Me Home
4. Daphni – Carry On
5. Kornel Kovacs – Zero Feel
6. Polo & Pan – Dorothy
7. Gilligan Moss – GM from GM
8. Annabelle – Our Leader is Under Attack
9. Vegyn – Debold (Mk.gee Remix)
10. Gaby, Moodymann – Hold On
11. Four Tet – Parallel 4
12. Joe – Claptrap
13. Gilligan Moss – What Happened?
14. Caribou – Jamelia (Dj Koze’s Alarm Clock)
15. Metronomy – Whistand Bay (Myd Remix)
16. Gilligan Moss, BETSY – World Service
17. Gilligan Moss – Movement
18. The 2 Bears – The Birds and the Bees