This week we’ve teamed up with UK producer Favela for your HUMP DAY MIX fix, and he’s put a lot of thought into curating this collection of chill-based tunes to help us fully embrace our mid-week flow.
“I think a hump day mix should meet you at that post-lunch mid-week slump and slowly energise you so that you can finish the rest of the week well!
So this has been my aim… Here are a few favourites of mine, some new, and some are older tracks that we’re great inspirations for me as I started off making electronic music.” – Favela
Favela also released a new single recently called ‘Homingbird’ which you can check out below!
1. Jessie Ware – Wildest Moments (Dave Okumu remix)
2. Thom Yorke – Dawn Chorus
3. Pablo Nouvelle – Curiosity
4. Kota the Friend – Birdie (feat. Hello Oshay)
5. Loyle Carner – Still
5. Kiefer – Most Beautiful Grl
6. RY X & Olafur Arnalds – Oceans
7. Caribou – Second Chance (Cyril Hahn Edit)
8. Gold Panda – An English House
9. James Blake – CMYK
10. Floating Points – Anasickmodular
11. Jon Hopkins – Emerald Rush
12. Jamie XX – Girl
13. Mount Kimbie – Before I Move
14. Pablo Nouvelle – Ewe Rono
15. Rosalía – Aute Cuture