It’s that time of the week where we start to see the light at the end of the tunnel, the weekend is well on approach, and to help us all get there in one piece and with our sanity is the HUMP DAY MIX series.
This week’s edition comes from South African producer Kyle Watson, and it is a deep, dark & dirty collection of tunes that will have you body-rolling all over the place to the likes of Franklyn Watts & Sophigrophy, Westend, Zhu & Tame Impala, Vintage Culture and Walker & Royce, and there’s also a bunch of Kyle Watson originals and remixes in there to help round this one out nicely.
Kyle Watson is also releasing his debut album this week, it’s called ‘Into The Morning’ and it is so very worthy of your time and attention. Just be sure to turn it up real loud!
HUMP DAY MIX Tracklist:
1. Kyle Watson – I Know
2. AVAA – Watch Me
3. Franklyn Watts – Dip ft Sophigrophy
4. Mancodex – Restless (Kyle Watson Remix)
5. Kyle Watson – Sunday School
6. Kyle Watson – Sides
7. OMNOM, Zendlo – Methane
8. Rocksted, Korvo – So Bad
9. Westend – Nakey ft Blak Trash
10. Kyle Watson – Sit Down
11. Zhu x Tame Impala – My Life (Kyle Watson Remix)
12. Vintage Culture, Adam K – Pour Over (Kyle Watson Remix)
13. Kideko, Catchment – Talkin’
14. Walker & Royce – Role Models (ft. OnCue) (Walker & Royce Empty Bottles Remix)
15. Kyle Watson – Song For The One (ft. Apple Gule)