It’s that time of the week when we all start to feel like it has been the longest week ever, but then we realise that the weekend is just two days away, and then it doesn’t seem too bad after all!
Our HUMP DAY tunes today come courtesy of Parisian-bred, London-based duo The Penelopes, and this time round they have a little game for us all to play: can you work out which famous sample was used in two different tracks in this mix?
Happy Hump Day!
1. Kids of Bethnal Green – 1-2-3-2-1 Go!
2. Lana Del Rey – Brooklyn Baby (The Penelopes Remix)
3. Lindstrom and Grace Hall – Home Tonight (Extended Version)
4. Just Kiddin – Always There (Instrumental Mix)
5. Rogue Audio – Here+Now
6. Moonbootica – Work Your Body
7. Stanton Warriors – Loving Me Wrong (Terace Remix)
8. Midnight Pool Party – Stay
9. Underworld vs Heller & Farley – Baby Wants To Ride (Radio Edit)+(12’’ Mix)
10. Freestylers – Fall Down (Club Mix)
11. Son Of Sound – Sumthin’ Else
12. Sebastien Tellier – Kilometer (Nude Disco Remix)
13. Odesza (feat. Shy Girls) – All We Need (Autograf Remix)
14. Seinabo Sey – Younger