Aussie beat-maker Flume will be releasing a four-disc Deluxe Edition of his phenomenal self-titled debut record next month featuring the original album, a 70-minute ‘Infinity Prism’ tour documentary and a producer disc with Ableton Live sessions set up with stems for ‘Insane,’ ‘Holdin On’ and ‘On Top.’
Also included in the Deluxe Edition are a few killer Flume remixes of Disclosure, New Navy, Yolanda Be Cool and Hermitude, as well as a nine-track mixtape featuring Ghostface Killah, Twin Shadow, How To Dress Well, Freddie Gibbs and more.
As part of this release, Flume’s remix of Disclosure‘s ‘You & Me’ featuring Eliza Doolittle now also has its very own, very sensual Toby & Pete directed music video.
Flume: Deluxe Edition Mixtape
1. Intro (ft. Stalley)
2. Space Cadet (ft. Ghostface Killah & Autre Ne Veut)
3. Insane (ft. Killer Mike & Moon Holiday)
4. Stay Close f(t. Boldy James, Alexander Spit & Aaron Cohen)
5. Holdin On (ft. Freddie Gibbs)
6. Change (ft. How To Dress Well)
7. Warm Thoughts (ft. Grande Marshall & Goldie Glo)
8. Sleepless (ft. Twin Shadow & Jezzabell Doran)
9. Hermitude – HyperParadise (ft. M.O.P.) (Flume Mixtape Version)
Flume: Deluxe Edition is due out on November 12 via Mom + Pop.