acidstag.com needs budding journalists to review the latest electro albums and live music events.
– Sport a passion for electro music.
– Have an annoyingly powerful understanding of and compliance with grammar and spelling.
– Meet deadlines.
– Not get overly f*cked-up during gigs.
– Be available to supply one review per week (album or gig).
– Submit at least 150 words for each review.
– Free tickets for you and a friend to gigs in your nearest Australian capital city.
– Exclusive access to unreleased albums.
All reviews will be published to acidstag.com and subsequently accredited.
If you’re keen, please shoot through a short review of a new album or recent gig you attended to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Monday, May 27 2013.