Beer behemoth Budweiser has partnered with Australian Independent Music Awards (AIMA) to launch a nationwide search for the Australia’s next big-time Producer or DJ.
If you’re you an Australian Producer or DJ looking for a leg-up in the industry, dreaming of that life-changing opportunity to travel the world’s clubs and to dominate the global music charts, then this could be the chance you’ve been waiting for!
Not only will the winning entrant take out this auspicious crown, they will also receive ongoing assistance in their music endeavours alongside one of the biggest prize packages ever offered in Australian electronic music, including:
– A tour to the US to play at the legendary Marquee Las Vegas (home to resident DJs Kaskade and Erick Morillo) and Marquee New York followed by a chance to spin at an NYC industry party
– Exclusive homecoming gigs at Australia’s hottest clubs, including Marquee Sydney
– The revolutionary Pioneer DDJ-SX4-channel Serato DJ controller (the world’s first native controller for Serato DJ, complete with professional software)
– Ongoing support, opening up potential festival appearances, international DJ sets, sponsorship opportunities and introductions to record labels and industry executives
– Guaranteed media exposure including featured mixes on selected music streaming sites, interviews and profile features in leading music publications and blogs
The winner will be selected by an independent judging panel of music and entertainment industry experts and will be announced at the AIMA ceremony at The Star in Sydney on November 7.
WHAT: Budweiser, Producer/DJ of the Year Awards
WHEN: Submissions close September 30