It’s finally here! The most hyped album of this decade: Daft Punk’s Random Access Memories.
Stream Random Access Memories in its entirety on iTunes page (or via this unofficial Grooveshark link), ahead of its official release on May 21.
The 13 track collection boasts an onslaught of collaborators including Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Moroder, Pharrell Williams, Chilly Gonzales, Panda Bear (Animal Collective), DJ Falcon, Paul Williams, Todd Edwards as well as The Strokes’ main-man Julian Casablancas.
Random Access Memories track-list:
1. Give Life Back to Music (ft. Nile Rodgers)
2. The Game of Love
3. Giorgio by Moroder (ft. Giorgio Moroder)
4. Within (ft. Chilly Gonzales)
5. Instant Crush (ft. Julian Casablancas)
6. Lose Yourself to Dance (ft. Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers)
7. Touch (ft. Paul Williams)
8. Get Lucky (ft. Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers)
11. Fragments of Time (ft. Todd Edwards)
12. Doin’ It Right (ft. Panda Bear)
13. Contact (ft. DJ Falcon)
Daft Punk’s Random Access Memories is out in Australia on May 21 via Columbia Records.