Posted on

Shine-By-Three-SAVEUS

Saveus Clothing: Competition

Saveus is a Sydney-based, creative collaboration between Jarred Baker and Karima Hazim. The female fashion label embraces modern and effortless style, high quality workmanship, strong tailoring and luxe fabrics.

For this duo, success on a global scale is imminent.

Be the first among your mates to own an outfit from their Autumn Winter 2012 collection!

We have up for grabs the Saveus Basic Sheer Top and Saveus Dalliance Puff Skirt (total RRP $268.98), modelled below by Margaret Zhang at Shine By Three.

Tell us your name along with what you’re currently wearing in the comment box below to be in the running to win the outfit.

Winner will be notified on Friday, June 22.

Saveus.com.au | Facebook.com/SaveusClothing

Tags:

Filed: Comps

Comments

1. Chloe Mantell says:

(Embarrassingly enough) I’m wearing track pants and the grossest jumper. I’ve had so many assignments and no time to wash. I’m in desperate need of a new outfit!!

2. Storm says:

I am, right this second, wearing my horrible nannying clothes! I love being able to dress in amazing clothes on the weekend and saveus is amazing.

3. Renee says:

I’m wearing a forest green silk shirt, tucked into high-waisted man style leather paints with gold Cuban booties!

4. James Holmes says:

I’m actually entering this for my girlfriend because she’s just the best and this outfit is just the best, so they suit each other. I’m just wearing plain brown pj shorts and this fantastic but rapidly deteriorating t-shirt with blue and purple eucalyptus leaves on it. But i can try and guess what my girlfriend is wearing? Gorman stripy yellow and brown socks, birkenstocks and these worn-out brown stockings (i know, socks, ‘stocks and stockings? trust me, it works). That’s probably it, she’s a bit of an exhibitionist. Oh and i think she stole my golf-maniac hat (it’s a hat that says ‘golf maniac’ on it in the foulest font imaginable), so she could be wearing that too but probably not. YOUR FAULT FOR NOT PUTTING A WORD LIMIT.

5. Aleta says:

I’m currently wearing some awesomeness along with a pair of style confusion. But I could totally do with a dash – hell an overhaul of Saveus!

6. Laura says:

I am wearing the acid stag heads you ‘lost’ at your launch party in Sydney in March. I have one on each hand and am using them as puppets, which is making this post quite hard to type. I wish i was wearing that nice puffy skirt though.

7. Ashleigh says:

From head to toe, I’m currently wearing a headscarf (wrapped in a makeshift turban, haha), my favourite Hollister hoodie, trackies and my brand new boots (absolute love, so I’m telling myself I need to break them in). Embarrassing, yes, and definitely not Saveus atire but Sydney’s weather has definitely gotten the best of me!

8. Nina says:

So in love with that puff skirt – saveus’ clothing is so gorgeous!

What isn’t gorgeous in my outfit. Ratty jeans I’ve owned for 4 years, silk button-up shirt with contrast detailing and my mum’s super retro ’80s power woman blazer, with these amazing tacky-ass gold buttons and a velvet collar. Oh, and a fake fur hat that I bought as a souvenir in Russia since it’s so bloody cold.

Cohesive style, no?

9. Ruby says:

Peter Alexander Happy Little Vegemite Onesie :Dhttp://www.peteralexander.com.au/PA_navIWCatProductPage.process?Section_Id=2268&Product_Id=1805855&Level1Click=women&Level2Click=Onesies

10. Jessica says:

I was going to enter this, but after seeing James Holmes comment I think his girlfriend should win. Mostly for the Golf-Maniac hat, but also because anyone that can make socks, ‘stocks and stockings into a wearable outfit would definately do amazing things with this Saveus set 🙂

11. Ann Thong says:

I am wearing a plain black maxi dress at the moment; paired with a wedge black sandals.

12. kylie cooper says:

wearing my beautiful warm p’j’s a dressing gown and uggies (it is freezing here!)

13. Lisa Frankel says:

I’m Currently wearing my Oscar the Grouch flanalette Pyjamas with a purple Jumper over the top and my fuzzy slippers (They have black, white and purple polka dots on them).

14. Madeleine says:

A light blue t-shirt, black leggings and asos oversized sweatshirt with a bold triangle print. I picked this outfit out when i was still half asleep so not very stylish at all today!

15. abbey says:

socks

16. Laura Quinton says:

I’m wearing my If-I-fail-my-exam-at-least-my-outfit-will-cheer-me-up outfit which consists of leather hightop cons, back jeans, white t-shirt that has black and white sketched dogs (dalmatians, huskies, corgis and some mixed breeds) and a sweatshirt that has Will Smith, Jazzy Jeff and Flava Flav on it. I just realised I’ve started dressing like a man.

17. Brooke says:

I’m wearing eight layers from black. I am from Melbourne.

18. Caroline Forsberg says:

My dressing gown because it’s cold and rainy and I’m studying for my art history exam and I can’t be bothered finding anything else to wear 😛

19. Sam Degenaar says:

I have on some black leggings with a grey-marl long sleeved tee, a Grace Hill tunic in blue, some Bloom red Miz Mooz boots, and because I am just on the way out, my favouite, eclectic and very cosy knitted/felted/embroidered multi-colour over dark grey coat from Catherine Jordan. Lucky I wasn’t in my Jimmy Jams 😀

20. Frankie Tomlinson says:

Currently wearing a tight beige knitted skirt with a loose white shirt tucked in and a silver colar necklace – with nothing on my feet as I have just got home from working in a very dull clothing store! craving some beautiful saveus clothes!!

21. chinda phraph says:

Right now I am wearing my satin short and cotton tank top. I am getting ready for bed soon.

22. D Train says:

Im wearing PJ bottoms….a hoodie and slippers cause its f#$king cold man

23. Warwick Hopwood says:

Last night i had a dream that i was trying on designer ugg boots but none of them looked good. Then my girlfriend’s mum piped in and said it’s because my shins weren’t fat enough. So i said i’d wait for my shins to get fat before i bought some, but she insisted that wearing ugg boots is how you get fat shins. Then i woke up in ugg boots and a cold sweat, with a chubby James Mercer. What does it all mean? Saveus?